As payment method we accept only Bitcoin. It is secured, anonymous(no personal data needed) and a very fast means of payment.
You can get information about bitcoin here.
You can create your own wallet or make a direct payment into our bitcoin wallet address in your orders invoice(It will be emailed to you after checkout).
Where to Buy Bitcoin?
- Purchase bitcoins online with a credit card or debit card.
- Acquire bitcoins from a Bitcoin ATM near you.
- Convert PayPal to Bitcoin online.
- Buy bitcoin with Cash App (USA only).
The above was just a brief overview of where you can buy bitcoin. Now, let’s get into the details.
In order to buy bitcoins, you’ll need to exchange your local currency, like Dollars or Euros, for bitcoin. Here’s an overview of the 4 most common payment methods:
1. Credit or Debit Card
Credit/debit cards are the most common way to pay online. So, it’s really no surprise that many people want to buy bitcoins this way.
Why buy bitcoin with a credit/debit card?
- Credit cards are a payment method most people are familiar with; probably the easiest way to buy bitcoins online
- Delivery of bitcoins is instant once initial verification is complete.
A few places to buy bitcoins online with a credit card are:
- EU customers can get bitcoins at EU verified agents https://bit2me.com, https://paymium.com/ or https://coinify.com
- UK customers can buy bitcoins at at UK verified bitcoin dealers https://bitcoin.co.uk/buy/, https://www.bitbroker.co.uk (local brokers), https://bittylicious.com/
- US customers can get bitcoins https://wallofcoins.com/en/ via cash deposit (fastest way), https://coincafe.com/, https://gemini.com/ (US based), https://www.quadrigacx.com/ via bank transfer
- Australian happy visitors may buy bitcoins at https://buyabitcoin.com.au/ (cash deposit w/o registration – fastest way), https://btradeaustralia.com/buy-bitcoins/ (online POLi payment), https://www.coinloft.com.au/
- You can also check out our complete guide on how to buy bitcoins with credit card or debit card.
2. Bitcoin ATM
There are Bitcoin ATMs all around the world that let you purchase bitcoin with cash.
You simply insert cash into the machine, and get bitcoins sent to your wallet.
Use our Bitcoin ATM map to find a Bitcoin ATM near you.
Coin ATM Radar’s map of New York Bitcoin ATMs. There are 900+ ATMs in 50+ countries.
What are Bitcoin ATMs good for?
- Can be more private since in most cases no personal information is required
- If you have an ATM in your area it can be a convenient and fast way to buy coins
There is no way to directly buy bitcoins with PayPal. Under PayPal’s terms and conditions merchants are not allowed to sell bitcoins for PayPal.
“We really recommend not buying bitcoins with PayPal. The fees are really high. Chances are that your PayPal is connected to your credit card or bank account, which can be used to buy at much lower fees.”
However, there are a few hacks to get around this. You can buy other digital items with PayPal and sell those items for bitcoin. It’s all explained in our guide on how to buy bitcoins with PayPal.
Why buy bitcoins with PayPal?
- If you already have a balance, it can be an easy and fast way to convert PayPal to bitcoins
Consequences of buying bitcoins with PayPal
- Fees are over 12%; much better to just buy with a credit card or at a bitcoin atm
4. Cash App
To purchase bitcoin using your Cash App:
- Tap the Investing tab on your Cash App home screen.
- Tap Bitcoin.
- Press Buy.
- Select an amount or tap … to enter a custom amount.
- Enter your PIN and select Confirm.
You can send bitcoin to our wallet using the blockchain.
To do so:
- Tap the Bitcoin tab on your Cash App home screen
- Tap the Airplane button
- Choose send Bitcoin
- Either tap the top left corner of the screen to access the QR code scanner or tap Send to enter our external wallet address manually
- Tap wallet address to confirm
- Tap Next
- Select a withdrawal speed
- Tap Confirm & Send to initiate your withdrawal.
Use the video below for as reference is you encounter any difficulty
HOW TO USE LOCALBITCOIN (WORLDWIDE FRIENDLY) TO OBTAIN BITCOINS
First you will need to buy Bitcoin with your favorite payment method. Once its done, you can make an order at our shop.
How to buy Bitcoin
Step 1. Register
Register an account at LocalBitcoins. You will obtain a free and secure online bitcoin wallet. No extra apps are required. If you have an account already, skip to the next step.
Step 2. Search for ads
Go to the main page and in the search box fill the form with a sum you want to buy, choose a payment method. You can select “All online offers” to see all payment options. This website will show bitcoin traders in your region and their offers.
Step 3. Select an ad
Choose a trader with a good reputation score and a high amount of trades.
Step 4. Pay the seller
Press ‘Buy’ button and you will see more info about the offer. If you do not agree with a terms and conditions, you are able to go back and choose another bitcoin dealer.
To begin the trade, type in the blue box the sum you want to buy, enter a message for the seller and click on the trade request button.
Step 5. Mark payment complete
Once transaction is complete, click “I have paid” button. When the payment will be verified by seller, your Bitcoins will be released from escrow and will be available to use at LocalBitcoins wallet.
That’s all, congratulations with your first Bitcoin trade!
HOW TO PAY WITH BITCOIN ON OUR WEBSITE
Step 1. Check account balance
First, check how much BTC (bitcoins) in your LocalBitcoin wallet(or any other wallet you use) are ready for spend.
Step 2. Place an order at our shop and pay with Bitcoin
Our shop will generate all payment details. It will show you how much you should pay in BTC with a bitcoin address and QR code for mobile payments.
You can copy & paste our payment details and fill the transaction form in LocalBitcoins wallet.
Click “Continue” and confirm this transaction with your password.
Congratulations, your order will be processed ASAP.